Thanks for your prayers about Pete’s trip to the fun and food culture of Fiji from March 14th / 29th with YWAM in Nandi, Lautoka and Suva on Vitu Levu Island and Labasa on Vanua Levu Island. It was great to have friend Rob along for the first week who happily got involved with teaching.
It certainly was busy,
- Speaking to YWAM students on ” Intimacy with God” as well as addressing the topic of integrity in ministry with YWAM leaders.
- Teaching on ministering to the sexually broken at a Nandi Bible college for 3 nights.
- Networking with other Church and ministry leaders with a view to returning in October to hold seminars . All have warmly welcomed this .
- Hearing from several students about their journey out of sexual brokenness
- Speaking in both an Indian and Fijian Church on Sunday mornings.
The focus now is to plan the next trip in October when Dot will be coming to bring law and order to everything.
A huge thanks to YWAM leaders for being so helpful in organizing the trip and making Pete so welcome